✏️ Guided Audit Program
Outline of this guided training and audit program, which includes 3 meetings with a licensed Customs broker and the audit of ten of your entry packages:
Provide FWLLC with up to ten entry packages to review and complete the importer questionnaire. Our review includes:
- Review of the commercial invoices
- Review of the CF7501 data
- Review of tariffs
- How is needed information requested and recorded by the Customs broker?
- Is the broker’s billing consistent?
- Review the import process
- Share findings from the audit
- Q & A
- Establish action items
- Follow-up to discuss outstanding action items
- presentation of SOP
- Q & A
Access to our weekly live check-in hour with a LCB, for even further guidance and exchange
FrontWest LLC was started for Importers to have a partner in compliance. We teach the basics, making sure importers are REAL COMFORTABLE with their processes. We do this via providing online classes that you take at your leisure or via our "guided audit" program. Contact us at email@example.com, with any questions you may have.
Our online courses are found at: https://frontwest-school.thinkific.com
🗓️ Upon request
This in depth course provides you with the tools to review your import processes and audit entries.
You will become really comfortable with all documentation involved -including your own entry package- for each shipment!
The following is covered:
- Access to our weekly live check-in hour with a LCB
- Classification of goods (and who should not decide on the tariff)
- The commercial invoice
- The CF7501
- CF28s and CF29s
- PGA (partner government agencies)
- Broker audits
- Common reasons for delays
- The importer ACE account
- ISF and CBP’s “late report” for the importer