🗓️kicking of 2/15/2023 - online
12:05pm - 12:55pm each week
This four week live online course will give you a better understanding of your import transactions, documents and entities involved -from pickup overseas to the delivery to your dock-. You will be given the tools to audit your broker, in turn preparing you in case of an audit of your records by CBP. We will go over participant’s entry packages and shipping challenges, providing you with a mini audit & learning from other attendees scenarios!
You will recognize loopholes in your procedures and have the confidence to address them and maybe even save your company some money by streamlining your processes!
Course includes a one-on-one session with the instructor - a licensed Customs broker-.
- Key compliance elements of importing into the U.S.
- U.S. Customs expectations of "your reasonable care"
- Role of your Customs broker
- Overview of Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the U.S. (HTSUS)
- Customs Entry Process
- Record keeping
- Responding to CBP inquiries
Who would benefit from this course?
Anybody that is involved in your importing process or that places orders with overseas vendors.
Services in German
Outline of this guided training and audit program, which includes 3 meetings with a licensed Customs broker and the audit of ten of your entry packages:
Provide FWLLC with up to ten entry packages to review and complete the importer questionnaire. Our review includes:
- Review of the commercial invoices
- Review of the CF7501 data
- Review of tariffs
- How is needed information requested and recorded by the Customs broker?
- Is the broker’s billing consistent?
- Review the import process
- Share findings from the audit
- Q & A
- Establish action items
- Follow-up to discuss outstanding action items
- presentation of SOP
- Q & A
Access to our weekly live check-in hour with a LCB, for even further guidance and exchange
You get all the tools, a helping hand, meetings & an audit. I will even write you a SOP!
14. Dezember 2022 - 13:00-16:00 German Time
Ziel dieses Kurses ist es, Ihr Verständnis für die Importprozesse in die USA zu verbessern.
- Wichtige Compliance Elemente beim Import in die USA
- Erwartungen des US-Zolls / „reasonable care“
- Rolle Ihres Customs Broker
- Überblick der Zolltarife (HTSUS)
- Zoll Abläufe
- Record keeping
- Gängige Probleme
Get the tools to review your process and audit your broker yourself!
Copyright © FrontWest LLC. All rights reserved.
📅 Click to book your Discovery Call and ask any questions you may have about my programs!